Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Projects

This month I have been busy at work starting and finishing so many creations.  In the two posts below, you can see the progress on my quilts and a fun fireproof date night.

During this month my mind has seemed to be doing a lot of "feeling."  You see, I get these impressions pretty often about a new project I need to start or a new talent to develop.  Last month I made a special Christmas surprise for grandparents...but in case they decide to read this, I won't tell you too many details.  Just know it involves one of my greatest passions--videography.

Then I've been working on Tate's birthday movie...which still has a lot of work left before completion.  I'll probably buckle down and finish that up in November.

I've also been decorating for Fall (see this post for pictures), planning Christmas gifts (definitely the early stages at this point), and working on my newest and most exciting hobby:  photography.

I've decided to pursue this in hopes to create beautiful portraits of my own children every year.  I've been taking a few photography courses and planning all the gear I will need...including a brand new professional amateur camera!  I have a blog all ready to launch with a beautiful banner created by a graphic designer...can you tell I'm excited?

Well, once I've saved up enough for the camera, I will launch my new hobby business and let you know!  While the reason I've taken up photography is to benefit my little family, I am more than happy to offer my services to anyone who would like pictures done...portraits of family, newborn, children, even bridals and engagements.  Let me know if you are interested. 

And now in closing, may I just say this:  
Creating is about finding your inner passions, turning them into talents, and then blessing the lives of others with your good works.
 Just feel first.  Move then to the creating phase.  And the inspiration part will naturally follow.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment